F22 Raptor!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wildcard

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
One is at Hickam and on display to the public! This is one badass warbird:D GO check it out if you can. It just came from Alaska doing a exersise aganst F15s and F18. It's kill rate was 140:0!!!!!!!

I've seen one during Fleetweek here, it is a badass warbird

Lopaka:
Directions to the display for newbies on Oahu?
Main gate to Hickam of the H1, left entrance lane as I think the base is open today, no pass needed but I may be wrong on that. Drive straight, just as the road turns to teh right you will see it's bad self sitting there. Parking is just beyond.

dlndavid:
I've seen one during Fleetweek here, it is a badass warbird
That is a fantastic plane .. can you say "supersonic cruse" boys and girls? :)

And when the F35 Lightning II comes on line (Joint Strike Fighter http://www.airforce-technology.com/projects/jsf/ ) we will have unmatched air superiority and unparalleled close air support

Oh, and that would be Double Throw Down, Badass, Badboy :)

Just saw it... awsome!!!

Not so much on the bombs and bullets capacity thou. It is cool that everything is inside including the sidewinders and gun.

....sigh..... I see them almost every day. Living right under the landing/takeoff pattern of Langley AFB they've become common.

It's sad really as I was SO excited the day I say the first few coming in.

One BIG bird.

Back
Top Bottom