The one that almost got away....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

justleesa

Neither here nor there
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
When Roger came back from getting the car this morning he said - something funny up the street, a bike hanging on the no parking sign....

So I grab my camera and see this

stolen-bike.jpg

Looks like someone was almost tall enough and almost strong enough to lift this padlocked bike to the top of the no parking sign....but just not enough to get it up and over the sign to steal it. I bet the owner will be thinking....I couldn't have been that drunk...could I?...lol

:wink:....glad to share the laugh...how's your dog doin?

silly boy...why didn't he just buy a new seat and put it in his locker between uses??

OH, I forgot to mention that this picture was taken right in front of a popular Sports Bar :wink:

justleesa:
OH, I forgot to mention that this picture was taken right in front of a popular Sports Bar :wink:

I THOUGHT I recognised that building... :rofl3:

The Sports Bar is next to the hotel I stayed at. I can see the entrance to the lobby.

Back
Top Bottom