where did it go?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

justleesa

Neither here nor there
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
The store that sold the hotel funiture moved from King Street to the former Costco in Pearl City or Aiea (or somewhere out there)....anyone know where that is?

Are you talking about the former Costco on Salt Lake, near the Navy Exchange?

that might be...is there a funiture place in there now?

I'll swing by and take a look. Wifey had to fly to Japan with the 2 older boys for an emergency, so it's just me and the baby for a week... He's quiet if he's riding in the car.

Yup... just me and young 'Kingsley'. We are gonna try the aquarium today.

He's adjusting pretty well, but you can tell he misses mom. The only things we were worrying about has him getting used to the crib (he used to sleep with mom) and he was breast feeding up until Friday (he's stopped picking the hair out of his 2 teeth yesterday)... Kidding, he's doing fine with the bottle.

I bet! at least you have the time for him and I (think I) know you've been wanting to go to the Aquarium for a while....Have fun!

Go Diamond head on that street in front of Kmart (the one by the Ice Palace) then turn Makai at the first gas station after the school and the old costco is on the Ewa side of the street ... I don't know any names of the streets though - but I miss that costco every time I go to Oahu, the new Honolulu one is SO hard to get into and out of.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom