Leisure Pro PFF exchange - how fast?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Paco II

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Sure hope this is the appropriate forum to ask this. Wondering if anyone has experience with using Leisure Pro's PFF exchange policy. Just returned a pair of booties that didn't fit. They should arrive back to LP around Friday, and was wondering when I should hope to get the replacement. I am not referring to shipping time, as I know they will use UPS ground. More wondering about how long after they get the return will they then ship out the replacement. I am hoping not more than a few days.

They cross-shipped to me (i.e. shipped me the new (wetsuit) even before I had shipped back the original). They just charged me for both, then credited me for the return. Everything, I thought, was faster than I expected.

Interesting. Did you specially request that? I am definitely not getting that type of service. All they did was send me a UPS shipping label and said they would ship out the replacement when they receive my return. Wish I had thought to try and ask for that option.

Paco II:
Interesting. Did you specially request that? I am definitely not getting that type of service. All they did was send me a UPS shipping label and said they would ship out the replacement when they receive my return. Wish I had thought to try and ask for that option.

I guess I did request it, sort of. I told them I wanted to make use of the PFF guarantee. But, I didn't suggest anything past that. The rest was volunteered.

Probably a function of who you talk to. I'd bet if you called back and got a different guy on the phone things might be different.

You are probably right. Guess I'll just see what happens and hope for the best. There closed for a few days this week for the holiday, so I guess that'll delay things. Too bad.

Note Leisure Pro is closed for a couple of day for a Jewish Holiday and then we have the Memorial day Holiday next Monday.

If they did not ship before 1:00 today you, they most likely will not ship until Next Tuesday. But you could try calling them after the Sabbath.

I've learned my lesson from this experience. Going forward, I think I will just order multiple sizes of an item all at once, then just return the ones that don't fit.

Paco II:
I've learned my lesson from this experience. Going forward, I think I will just order multiple sizes of an item all at once, then just return the ones that don't fit.

But you would incur additional shipping charges with this "plan", as it would then simply be a "return" as opposed to the PFF exchange. I asked LP for a cross exchange with my last PFF, which they were happy to do. My biggest issue with LP is that they are closed for quite a few holidays (or so it seems). They do provide notice of their holidays far in advance, though.

They do issue credits quickly.

Based on my experience, they are pretty much ok except their hectic schedule due to their religion. However, I can't complain because they clearly said their hectic schedule in advance.... LOL~~~

Absolutely, it is a trade off. But I get a little impatient when I am buying something new. I want to use it right away :14:

TravelSimone:
But you would incur additional shipping charges with this "plan", as it would then simply be a "return" as opposed to the PFF exchange. I asked LP for a cross exchange with my last PFF, which they were happy to do. My biggest issue with LP is that they are closed for quite a few holidays (or so it seems). They do provide notice of their holidays far in advance, though.

They do issue credits quickly.

Back
Top Bottom