Waterproof Draco Drysuit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rambee

New
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hej!

Does any of you own a Waterproof Draco drysuit?
http://www.waterproof.se/draco.php
And if you do, can you recommend it?
I've got an offer on that suit and is really interrested but would like to know what other users of the suit things about it.
Maybe if you got one of the other waterproof drysuits i would like to know you thoughts about it as well.
Hope to get some nice response on this topic (My first here om SB )

Regards Rambee!

I've heard good things about the company, but can't recall reading any first hand reports about their drysuit. There was at least one thread asking about them, but it may have gone away with the crash.

I wouldn't be thrilled about looking like a power ranger, however.

Ive tried on teh Draco. Really liked it. So much in fact that I ordered one in March. I was told by LDS that it would be about 8-12 weeks for the suit to be made and delivered. I have as of yet not received the drysuit. Not sure what is going on.

I do have a couple of waterproof wetsuits, threee pair of gloves, couple hoods, backpack, swimsuit, etc. I am very happy with ALL the stuff that I have. fantastic stuff.

The Draco is a cracking drysuit. I had one on test and was really impressed with it, and I dived a 3mm Waterproof fullsuit to destruction and was happy with the abuse it put up with until it finally bit the dust.

Their stuff is well built and will last a long time. It may be pricey, but you definitely get a good suit at the end of it.

Mark

True, the drysuits are more Tron-like. But the wetsuits... ugh. Fantastically made, by all reports and from what I've seen hanging on the rack. I'd just be embarrassed to step outside of the changing room in one.

So I just got my Sedna. Fits well, looks okay. Cant wait to try it out

mdjh51:
So I just got my Sedna. Fits well, looks okay. Cant wait to try it out
Cool! Would you mind to reply here when you've tried it out ? :)

BTW thanks to all for the replys on my thread.

Regards Rambee!

Now I got this suit, it fits very well and looks nice.
Now Im just waiting to get into the water with it...

I have one. It's great. A lot of the features come standard like pockets, zipper protector etc. It is just as comfortable as a Whites trilam suit that I also have. Donning is easy and the 3.5 mm crushed neoprene provides plenty of insulation. I have worn mine to a depth of 150 ' with just thin fleece underwear. As stated in previous posts, their whole line is top notch.

Scott

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom