Dui 905

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tooch2024

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hello all,

I am looking at purchasing a DiveRite 905 front-zip drysuit and wanted to see if anyone out there has one that could give me some info about it's fit, durability, etc. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Lance T.

The Dive Rite 905 is a great suit,I have one and like it a lot. The suit is very durable,with a friend of mine still using one of their first suits they sold and averages 100 dives a year. The only weak point is the crotch area from rubbing of the crotch strap,but that is easily reinforced. The front zip is new,and have seen it,but don't have a comment.

Your header of your thread kind of threw me with DUI 905 vs the Dive Rite 905. I do own a DUI 905. I got rid of the boots on a DUI TLS,and replaced them with DR 905 boots-best thing I've ever done for a DUI suit.

Yeah, sorry about the DUI thing. I have no clue where that came from

Back
Top Bottom