Dive Rite H10, what is this part called?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sonofasailor

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Anyone know what this part is called...just the plastic unit that holds the light head, not the elastic handle. Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• IMG_2951.JPG
    IMG_2951.JPG
    54.8 KB · Views: 68
You mean the reflector?

I hope not, because if thats the case its $82 to replace...

I outlined what I am talking about in red in this pic.

Attachments

• IMG_2951red.JPG
    IMG_2951red.JPG
    60.1 KB · Views: 54
NOOO.........................................Dont listen to Ben or Buck (zen_man) they dont know how to breath from a snorkle, little lone camera equipment!!

ROFLMAO:D:rofl3::rofl3:

That's the reflector.... The light head/lighthead housing has the bulb plugged into it.

I'm not arguing Ben(well, ok, maybe), but I'm wondering for clarification. I thought the reflector is the mirror piece inside that housing that the light "reflects" off of to create a focal projection.

I'm not arguing Ben(well, ok, maybe), but I'm wondering for clarification. I thought the reflector is the mirror piece inside that housing that the light "reflects" off of to create a focal projection.

Buck, Ben cant find the beach on a clear 100ft vis day, And you expect him to know light gear!!!:):rofl3::rofl3::D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom