Need goods source for Ikelite O-rings

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Birdy

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hi all, I have an Ikelite housing for a Nikon Coolpix L11 digital camera, am I am trying to find where I can buy spare o-rings for the housing and for the port. Ikelite doesn't sell direct and will only refer me to their dealer list. Anybody know of a dealer I might try. My google search hasn't done much, I've found some places but nobody carries the o-rings I need. I'm going to Curacao for 2 weeks at the end of March and would like a spare to take with me. Any thoughts would be most appreciated. Tnx---Ted

Thanks, found the o-ring I need for the housing. No o-rings for the port, but I really shouldn't need that one . Tnx again---Ted:D

Ikelite will deal direct.
I called them in the fall for some parts.
You pay the same as at a dealer, so I would go thourgh a dealer if possible.

Ikelite will deal direct.
I called them in the fall for some parts.
You pay the same as at a dealer, so I would go thourgh a dealer if possible.

Last year I found that they wouldn't sell me a couple of parts I needed, but that they WOULD give them to me for free. Was the screws and washers needed to attach the handle/tray assembly to my housing. They sent them overnight so I'd have them for a trip I was leaving on a few days hence.

Nice customer service!

Back
Top Bottom