Destin Jetties Monday the 10th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dark Eternal

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Ill be there to make at least one, if not two dives. Looks like hitting the water at about noon will work with the tides. Anyone up for it?

Would like to, but I'll have to work... Maybe I'll luck out and have jobs in the Destin area... too early to say.

Ill be there to make at least one, if not two dives. Looks like hitting the water at about noon will work with the tides. Anyone up for it?

I'd be down for sunday or even tuesday, but monday I have an organic chem lab at 1. Have fun, be sure to post a report. I've been wanting to check out the destin jetties, it sounds like a good dive.

-Mike

What about Tuesday the 18th ill dive the jetties then with you. Im on my way to High Springs that day.

I can do tuesday instead of monday no problem, (the 11th) but I wont be in town until the 18th.

The jetties are alot of fun, nice relaxing dive with quite a bit to see for a shore dive.

We want to call it tuesday? If that gets more people out Im all for it.

So Tuesday the 18th or are we still talking about the 11th

I am driving down this weekend and would really like to squeeze in a dive there as well. I have to come down Sunday and drive back Monday afternoon but if I am not too tired from travel would like to get out there Monday on the East Jetty.

Either monday the 10th or tuesday the 11th.

Either is fine with me, ill be brining two other divers as well.

Just a warning... We went to the jetties Saturday. It's the worst I've ever seen it. We had (maybe) 3 foot vis. I thumbed it when I lost track of both of my brothers at 10 feet.

I think the water got stirred from the wind sunday, we are going to give it a try tomorrow, the water out front of our condo looks better today.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom