Gulfstream Eagle Liveaboard

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rcolman

Contributor
Reaction score
I am about to book a "shark adventure" trip on this boat. Has anyone had any recent experience with this operation.

Any comments, positive or negative, would be appreciated before I book...

Best,

rick colman

I haven't been out with them recently, but a previous trip to the Tortugas was really good. The captain and his crew were very accommodating and the food was exceptional. If it's the same crew that I went out with, they were very laid back and knew their diving. I'd go out with them again.

I haven't been out with them, but their client list is pretty impressive. Look at who has booked trips for this summer! They would not get that type of booking if they were bad or even mediocre.

I have not dove with them but heard good things about the boat and the operation from a former employee -

I'd be curious as to your experience so please post a report when you return - when are you going?

I have made many trips on the Gulf Stream Eagle. The boat, food and crew are great. I highly recommend this operation. I will be going with them again soon.

i am the owner son and hes been doin it 30 years we get 5 dives a day we do 3 to 7 day trips if u like sharks go to west end u like wall diving go to cay sal

I went to Cay Sal last summer and am leaving on the 30th with them to West End for some sharks. The Eagle captures you once you've been on her! The diving is second to none and Tim or Paul have the best food ever waiting for you all the time. I Highly reccomend the Eagle and it's crew, they are all about diving. I cant wait to get on board. Angler, your sister Jen used to work with me at Parrots on the Water, give her my regards!

I worked on the GSE during shark season this year. We had a great time and lots of happy customers. Mythbusters have already re booked for 2009 and Guy Harvey booted two two weeks next year, one for work and one for his family. Two other film crews are in negations for 2009 right now. GSE is a Dive boat that was built by divers and now she has a great combo of a crew.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom