Dive report on Pickles

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Speargirl

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Went out with Tltracy,Dive4food and a few more today. Went to Pickles and the viz was top to bottom. The water was great wore my 2mil and stayed warm. I saw a sand shark and lots of tropical fish today everything is mating it seems. :lotsalove: goin on there. The best part of the day was when 1/2 the boat got to see the pod of dolphins swimming by. What a sight that was. Seas were flat when we got there and maybe 1-2 when we left. What a perfect day of diving.:14:

It was a great day of diving. You, Tltracy, JR and the boys are welcome to come out on our boat with us anytime. It is a pleasure to have such friendly and helpful people out on the boat. We had a great time.

Hopefully the ones with cameras will post some pics! (hint, hint)

I'll PM Tltracy and see if she is going to post those, She sure loves her camera, she stayed in one place forever to get that perfect shot. Gotta love her for her patience:wink: . We all had a good day. Sweet talk Jen and you guys come back down soon:D

OHHHH... the NUDIs. Nudibranches everywhere... I was having a heyday. I've downloaded all the pictures, not I need to go thru them. I'll get something soon. It was a great day, beautiful weather, great friends... and my 2 favorite boys!! John you'll have to PM me with your email address and I'll forward the pic of you and Jen together. It turned out nice.

Becky, as always, terrific to see you again, and the boys... LOVE THEM!!! Can't wait to get down there again soon.

Sounds great, pix plz

OHHHH... the NUDIs. Nudibranches everywhere... I was having a heyday. I've downloaded all the pictures, not I need to go thru them. I'll get something soon. It was a great day, beautiful weather, great friends... and my 2 favorite boys!! John you'll have to PM me with your email address and I'll forward the pic of you and Jen together. It turned out nice.

Becky, as always, terrific to see you again, and the boys... LOVE THEM!!! Can't wait to get down there again soon.

You know whats really funny is I can understand everything you say under the water:rofl3: The boys asked if you were going camping with us. What are you doin Friday early morin of April 11th - Sun April 13th want to go camping with us. Don't worry I can't get lost I am following Scuba Jenny and you have a GPS you can bring. I have a big tent and plenty of air mattress and sleeping bags for everybody. Oh you might want to know where were going Ginnie Springs up North Florida

Where da pics??? Where da pics???

Ok, ok... I'll get something soon... I've been busy :wink: I won't forget about you guys!

What are you doin Friday early morn of April 11th - Sun April 13th want to go camping with us... going to Ginnie Springs up North Florida

I LOVE camping... let me check my schedule and checkbook :D

Ok, ok... I'll get something soon... I've been busy :wink: I won't forget about you guys!

I LOVE camping... let me check my schedule and checkbook :D

You don't have to check the check book if you buy the RUM they want that's good enough for me because I have no clue. I have the rest just bring your pillow:D OH and start feeling really sick Thursday so you can get Friday off.:wink:

Ok... here are the nudis...

Attachments

• Test shots 439-2.jpg
    Test shots 439-2.jpg
    179 KB · Views: 53
  • Test shots 459-2.jpg
    Test shots 459-2.jpg
    377.6 KB · Views: 48
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom