Venice Conditions April 08

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

2TH DIVR

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
Got out Sunday with Florida West
conditions were decent after the wind and seas Sat.
Water temp went up 10 degrees since last Sun.

Water temp 77
vis 4'-6'
seas 1'-2'

brought this home

Attachments

• teeth0406081.JPG
    teeth0406081.JPG
    348.8 KB · Views: 50
ooooooo....................................77 degrees!!! Skyace, get yer gear ready. Thanks for the report tooth!

77 alright maybe soon I won't have to wear my 7mil which is good because I think it has been shrinking lately:D

77 alright maybe soon I won't have to wear my 7mil which is good because I think it has been shrinking lately:D

:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3: I have that same problem after the holidays!:D

oh yes ! In the back of my mind the only real reason I brought a dive buddy was to help me zip the suit!:laughing:

oh yes ! In the back of my mind the only real reason I brought a dive buddy was to help me zip the suit!:laughing:

:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

ooooooo....................................77 degrees!!! Skyace, get yer gear ready. Thanks for the report tooth!

:rofl3: I just saw this and was getting ready to hit the PM button. When ya wanna head out?

:rofl3: I just saw this and was getting ready to hit the PM button. When ya wanna head out?

Let's keep an eye on the weather & how about shootin' for Saturday?:D

Sounds like time for a yak dive, anybody going this weekend?

I will probably bring my yak with me but I will use it more as a dive flag float since Skyace is a non-yak diver. You're welcome to join us!:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom