5/18 - Naturewalker's Going-Away Dive/Party - Blue Springs!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DixieDolphin

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
As you may or may not already be aware, Howard (Naturewalker) is leaving us for the cold quarries of Tennessee. Well, we're not just gonna let him leave without a proper send off!

So.. please join us for a little throw down, deep down!

Deep Down Throw Down
Naturewalker's Going Away Party

Sunday, May 18, 2008
Blue Springs State Park

Bring you dive gear and get there early! Park fees for divers are $10 +tax per diver. You MUST register at the front gate and you MUST register with a buddy. No lights permitted for non-cave/cavern cert. divers. And no harassing the manatees! The park opens the gates at 8am and it's always a good idea to get there and sign in at opening.

We'll be staking a claim in the pavilion down by the concessions building. We'd love to have folks bring food, snacks, drinks, grillables and such for the party, pot-luck style. I know that I'll be bringing my famous rumcake for community consumption!

So please come out and join us for one more dive and get together with Howard before he leaves!

Crap! This stuff always pops up when I'm out of town! I wish I could make it, I wont even be in the country!

Have a good time without me <sniff>

Danny

I'll have to be there late (if I can make it at all) since I work on Sundays (somebody has to).

As you may or may not already be aware, Howard (Naturewalker) is leaving us for the cold quarries of Tennessee. Well, we're not just gonna let him leave without a proper send off!

So.. please join us for a little throw down, deep down!

Deep Down Throw Down
Naturewalker's Going Away Party

Sunday, May 18, 2008
Blue Springs State Park

Bring you dive gear and get there early! Park fees for divers are $10 +tax per diver. You MUST register at the front gate and you MUST register with a buddy. No lights permitted for non-cave/cavern cert. divers. And no harassing the manatees! The park opens the gates at 8am and it's always a good idea to get there and sign in at opening.

We'll be staking a claim in the pavilion down by the concessions building. We'd love to have folks bring food, snacks, drinks, grillables and such for the party, pot-luck style. I know that I'll be bringing my famous rumcake for community consumption!

So please come out and join us for one more dive and get together with Howard before he leaves!

I put a link in the Fla Calendar

As it is I am going to the islands for a fishing tournament that weekend, not sure if we will get back and through customs in time

Nature picked the Sunday, so take it up with him. :wink:

I figure we'll be out there a bit anyway... maybe we can just do a long surface interval and save dive #2 for the afternoon so ya can join us! =)

there are about 25 one line-ers I could come back with, but I'm trying to keep things pg-13 for all those "little ears" out there. :rofl3:

I guess I'll just have to cut his hp hose...:rofl3:

have a good trip this weekend. I hope to see you soon if not I'll see you on 5/18.

not sure if we will get back and through customs in time

I know we're kinda different here, but since when do you have to pass through customs to enter Volusia Co? :rofl3:

Howard, you still need to come dive with me before you run away :wink:. I will see if I can make it, budget has been pretty strapped. :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom