Saba Anyone???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cardzard

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Two spots open on June 08 trip to Saba

A group of us are diving Saba June 7 - 14. The trip was full, but one person was injured in an accident at home and now can't get a doctor's OK to travel, so one spot opened up. Another diver had some unexpected surgery and is going on the trip, but won't be able to dive. As a result, we have openings for two divers. Room at Julianas on Saba 6/7 - 6/14 and 11 dives with Sea Saba is included for the low price of $659. Airfare and meals are extra. This is an idea opportunity for a couple of people to get in some great dives and meet some new friends (mostly very active Florida Conch Divers). Anyone interested, please PM me for details. This is going to be a fabulous trip!

Juliana's Hotel on the Island of Saba - A room to reef service... The best hotel on Saba with the most return guests! - Windwardside Saba

Sea Saba Advanced Scuba Dive Center is the premier dive shop in the northeastern caribbean. As a PADI Gold Palm Resort, you are assured of the highest safety and professional standards. Sea Saba offers PADI National Geographic program in addition to

If you are thinking about this---dont. Just go. Saba is awesome and everything I love about the Caribbean. The island is beautiful, rugged, safe, and full of colorful characters. The diving is as good as it gets- especially the deep pennacles. The hike to the highest place on the island is incredible. I will there a few times this summer and cannot wait.

If you are thinking about this---dont. Just go. Saba is awesome and everything I love about the Caribbean. The island is beautiful, rugged, safe, and full of colorful characters. The diving is as good as it gets- especially the deep pennacles. The hike to the highest place on the island is incredible. I will there a few times this summer and cannot wait.

I couldn't agree more. I have been to Saba and I dove with Saba Deep and had fantastic dives. The hike up to the rainforest is a must! You're going to love the landing at the shortest commercial airstrip in the world!

Attachments

• St.Maarten April 2005 081.jpg
    St.Maarten April 2005 081.jpg
    315 KB · Views: 80
Two spots open on June 08 trip to Saba

A group of us are diving Saba June 7 - 14. The trip was full, but one person was injured in an accident at home and now can't get a doctor's OK to travel, so one spot opened up. Another diver had some unexpected surgery and is going on the trip, but won't be able to dive. As a result, we have openings for two divers. Room at Julianas on Saba 6/7 - 6/14 and 11 dives with Sea Saba is included for the low price of $659. Airfare and meals are extra. This is an idea opportunity for a couple of people to get in some great dives and meet some new friends (mostly very active Florida Conch Divers). Anyone interested, please PM me for details. This is going to be a fabulous trip!

Juliana's Hotel on the Island of Saba - A room to reef service... The best hotel on Saba with the most return guests! - Windwardside Saba

Sea Saba Advanced Scuba Dive Center is the premier dive shop in the northeastern caribbean. As a PADI Gold Palm Resort, you are assured of the highest safety and professional standards. Sea Saba offers PADI National Geographic program in addition to

What flights are most of the group taking? Out of Miami or FLL? Got any deals on flights?

Some of us are flying out of Miami, others are flying out of Fort Lauderdale.

What flights are most of the group taking? Out of Miami or FLL? Got any deals on flights?

Check out Spirit Air. 1/2 of us are flying with them out of FLL to St Maarten. Then, Saba by ferry or WinAir.

Now don't go sneaking any extra weight on the plane. And thank you for flying Win Air.

Attachments

• Win Air.jpg
    Win Air.jpg
    177.2 KB · Views: 77
Sure wish the Admiral and I could go, but we have to hang around the shop. June is our busy season. We were there year before last. Lynn and John at Sea Saba are the best. There's a little bar that has rib night on Friday's which is a must do. Great ribs for good price.

Eye of the Needle and Hole in the Wall were two of my favorites. If Capt Ryan is still there tell him HI for me. Ya'll have fun and look forward to a report when you get back.

Good Diving,

Some of us are flying out of Miami on American Airlines to St. Maarten. There are a few of us that decided to go a day early to St. Maarten (6/6/08). Besides being able to visit a new island, it opens up more possibilities of flight times on Winair.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom