TUSA IQ800 DC-Sapience Review

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lilpaul1971

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I also posted this thread in the TUSA section, hope you folks don't mind!? :D

Review of TUSA IQ800 DC-Sapience:

Just completed 6 dives with the IQ800 and I am thrilled with this computer!

The computer does an excellent job displaying dive time, depth, ascent speed (alarming set for vibration), NO2, and O2 levels with the big display screen that is easy to read at a glance. I was able to get a DECO dive; the computer gave me a 3 minute warning before I was going to enter a DECO required stop. When I entered DECO zone the display gave me the DECO stop depth limit with the time required before surfacing. Once the DECO timer lapsed, another standard 15ft. DECO stop had a 3 minute timer that counted down the minutes until surfacing was permitted. I enjoyed the timer, which stopped and started if the depth went below 20ft. I was able to view the water temp. by pushing the top right bottom, interesting info. to have! The plastic display cover came in-handy, without the cover the display would have many scratch with the first dive! The only complaint that I have was the rubber wrist strap was too big, maybe I am too skinny for the strap, but I had it on tight and had to deal with the excess strap sticking out like a sharks fin!

If any one has other questions regarding the IQ800 I will be happy to answer if I can!

Regards,

Pablo

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom