Tenneco Towers night dive May 14th w/ AD II

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

deepstops

Blacklight Poster
ScubaBoard Sponsor
Reaction score
# of dives
It all started here and has morphed into yet another reason to join your SB brothers and sisters for a great evening of diving :)

Wednesday May 14th / 7pm show / 730pm go / double drop on the Tenneco Towers with American Dream II / Price is $55 plus tax based on a 10 diver minimum

Onespeed and Brian - I want to do that rope climbing stuff over at Tigertail by Bass Pro Shops and Divers Direct, then go dive Tenneco at night on Todd's boat. Maybe a port call or two after the dive. We need 8 stalwart people for the course.
How bad's that sound?

I'm reasonably certain we'd both be in for that dive plan :)
It's been far too long since we've annoyed anyone on a boat together Tom :wink:

Will Wednesday May 14th work for you. And then 1/4Deck post dive??
I'm betting Netmage and Fishey would be in. We're 62.5% of the way there already.

I'll request one of my cronies to split this off into a new thread.

I'd love to join you guys for this one but I won't be back from Brazil until the 18th. Please let me know the next time you have a dive like this planed as this is one of the best night dives in South Florida IMO.

Have fun and someone please post a dive report.

Sorry - no for me..... I'll be in Bonaire..... -T

Dang it... I'll just have been down there too on the 9th to 11th...

The question is whether I wanna drive down from Tallahassee on the 12th... all the way back down there.... dang :(

LOL

This sounds kinda good. 10 days is a long ways in the future though.
I guess Todd wouldn't be too thrilled about weapons on the boat for inter-dive entertainment, especially off Port Everglades. Another reason why Palm Beach county dives are kinda fun. Nothing beats the exotic dancers we used to take on the boats in Hawaii though.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom