Dive 25!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bamamedic

Contributor
Reaction score
Somewhere between "hold my beer and watch this!" a
# of dives
200 - 499
Woo hoo! Not exactly a big milestone compared to some, but at ABWA today, I went on my 25th dive. That means I finally get to change my dive count on my Scubaboard profile! :D I'm way too excited by that...guess that means I'm a bigger dork than I thought I was LOL

Hope y'all are having a wonderful (and wet) weekend...

Bottom temps were in the high 50's...

Didn't seem too bad, actually. Above the thermocline, I'd guess that it was in the 60's.

No...the boat owners had to cancel... :(

Congrats, you will have to make it down and dive lake martin with us some time. Keep an eye out for the posts for our next trip.

And more congrats. I live in Bham about 7 miles from Blue Water. Any time you're in the neighborhood and need a buddy or don't mind someone tagging along, let me know.

Loving that Miata.

Woo hoo! Not exactly a big milestone compared to some, but at ABWA today, I went on my 25th dive. That means I finally get to change my dive count on my Scubaboard profile! :D I'm way too excited by that...guess that means I'm a bigger dork than I thought I was LOL

Hope y'all are having a wonderful (and wet) weekend...

Nice :D
Have fun!

Back
Top Bottom