Manila-Palau 2008

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RikRaeder

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I've done an exhaustive search. Please don't flame me. Is Continental now the only game in town? What are the flight times like. Can anyone recommend transportation options, please? Any help would be appreciated.

I've done an exhaustive search. Please don't flame me. Is Continental now the only game in town?
2456181776_ee591cffa0_o.jpg

HAR HAR. FLAMED.

(ps unfortunately Asian Spirit discontinued service to Palau long time ago after they lost, I think, about $5 million on the route)

there is still FAT out of Taiwan and JAL does around 20 charter flights a year from Japan, other than that.... Cont is the only game in town...
although i heard rumours of Cebu Pacific was going to try again

About what I thought. Thanks folks. Those illegitimate children!

there is still FAT out of Taiwan and JAL does around 20 charter flights a year from Japan, other than that.... Cont is the only game in town...
although i heard rumours of Cebu Pacific was going to try again

Veitch... Manila to Palau... was the question...

and who u calling FAT?:wink:

Didn't FAT go bankrupt a few weeks ago? AFAIK they're not flying (anywhere) anymore.

If you have any Delta skymiles, then there's a lot of award availability for MNL - GUM - ROR, with a direct ROR - MNL on the return. Works out as 25,000 + $9.50. It's $60 to buy 1,000 miles with Delta, so even if you only have a few thousand miles it's often cheaper to use them on an award redemption.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom