Another Dixie Diver.....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mrjimboalaska

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Mrjimbo has arrived in Prattville, Al. He needs to get his tanks Vis'd, and some scratches on his Harley fixed(damn movers) but wants to get wet!
Any planned get togethers in the works? Jimbo

Like Phil said, Vortoberfest is not to be missed. There is also some diving scheduled in Destin and the jetties. If a 4 hour trip is not for you, There is a pretty nice quarry in Pelham, About 40 miles north of you. www.divealabama.com

Welcome to the area. As we are close to the coast, 2 1/2 to 3 hours of some great diving. Just keep an eye out for in the trip section. You can get your tanks a vis in Montgomery at Adventure Sports and learn about some trips there too.

Jeesh Jimbo, your all over the place nowdays...

Welcome to the board

:admingreet:

Please PM your real e-mail address and I will put you on the mailing list for local divers. This Week at the Dive Shop mailings keep you up on whats happening on the Montgomery area scene.

Have dinner at the Cobb's Ford Bar and Grill in Prattville. Say hey to Mark and Kate and they will fill you in on what you need to know about diving in Central Alabama.

Welcome to our faire community.

Welcome to SB Jim, I'm a regular at Bluewater so I may get o bump in to ya sometime. As a matter of fact, i'm out the door now to wash from to days of daylight to dark diving. Grrrrr, now the fun starts. Lol.

Safe diving,

Kenny

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom