How 'bout them thar Gators???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The Chairman

Chairman of the Board
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Well, it's 49 zip, a little late in the third quarter, with my beloved Gators WAY ahead.

I should have waited... we just intercepted for yet another a TD on yet another turnover. It's now 56-zip. Maybe y'all should try pineapple turnovers! :D

18-1

(happened to another team that loved to run up the score)

There's a lesson to be learned here...

Guess this is not about diving. :shakehead:

:D

Is this a "big" game?...looking at last December's game, they seem to get a bit anxious when there is a lot at stake.

Last edited:
why aren't you out diving?
Hurricane Gustav is raising a ruckus way up here. :( All lakes, rivers and streams are closed to swimming/boating and even my dive tomorrow got canceled.

They hardly ran up the score. It was a close game until the beginning of the second quarter and we ran second/third string players in the last part of the third and all of the fourth quarters. It was just a bad day for the Warriors and hey, they even outscored us in the fourth quarter.

18-1

(happened to another team that loved to run up the score)

There's a lesson to be learned here...

Jeeze, NetDoc. It's one thing to schedule patsies, but to crow about it? :shakehead:

Urban must be trying to make the won/loss record more impressive, eh? :rofl3:

Art

PS- The Utah-Michigan game was MUCH more exciting.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom