Any good restaurants in PG?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

What cuisine are you interested in?

all kinds (seafood, thai, korean, italian, spanish)

I've heard that the one at Atlantis is good.

Tokos (atlantis) - excellent
El Galleon - also excellent, slower service than tokos though... do reco the aussie breakfast (w/c i order the night before so it's ready when i am hehehe)
Club Mabuhay - yeah good food but looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong service... if you're hungry DON'T go there...

Le Bistrot - owned by a french guy (michel)... haven't been there since 99 but i remember the food being EXCELLENT... better than many a place in manila... the shue le creme is to die for... postively orgasmic... sucks they moved beyond capt'n greggs... they used to be near big apple... it's just so far for a lazy bugger to walk to from small lalaguna

but if you do the 15 minute walk it ought to be most worth it...

The Point Bar - not a resto, but PG just isn't the same w/o chugging down a few here

Jag

In small Lalaguna there is teh "full moon "bar/restaurant that is very very good for the price! They are very nice also. There is also a great grilled meat/seafood place ( I forget the name) along the beach on your way to small lalaguna. They always expose their fish for you to choose. It's a bit pricier, but the fish/seafood is always great and fresh.

I personally tried to eat more locally when possible. Try the coconut fish from one of the food stands. It's cheat and really good. So is the fried eggplant. And who can resist Tap-si-Long(sorry for the spelling!:doh2:) for breakfast before a dive...

There is lots to choose from! Don't be affraid to try different places!:coffee:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom