Sniff... Dr. Bill's Philippines Trip Delayed

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

drbill

The Lorax for the Kelp Forest
Scuba Legend
Rest in Peace
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
As several of you know, I had hoped to travel to the Philippines next month to dive several different locations there and acquire footage for some hosting dive resorts and my cable TV show and DVD's. Due to a travel date change by my primary host, I won't be able to make the trip next month as anticipated.

However, we should be rescheduling sometime in the next six months. I really look forward to coming out there, experiencing the incredible diving and meeting a number of the great folks there in Paradise!

maybe we can start a mail order Dr Bill campaign for someone to take you in Dr Bill :wink:

hopefully things will work itself out so this trip is only delayed for a little while

kuya jon's right. weather gets bad this season. been raining hard the past few days actually. pttth!

six months from now, it'll be summer and it'll just be perfect then :D

Better to wait....weather is...well....sucky

awwwwww- better be not when i am in the US next year... else, i would not be very happy!

Who goes to the US anymore ...why? ..... avoid it at all costs!

You think it's bad now... let's hope it gets better rather than worse after November.

Back
Top Bottom