DM course in Bali

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

frogfish

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I am thinking of finally taking my DM course, and considering Bali as I may have the opportunity to spend a month there. I would be staying in Amed. Does anyone have a good instructor to recommend? Experiences to share ?

If you'd like to read about my experiences going from OW to Divemaster in Indonesia, have a read of my blog:diving-indonesia.blogspot.com

Don't let my experiences put you off, though!

If you'd like to read about my experiences going from OW to Divemaster in Indonesia, have a read of my blog:diving-indonesia.blogspot.com

Don't let my experiences put you off, though!

Quite an entertaining read - Glad to read that you survived :)

I had very similar experiences in Malaysia and Maldives, but never in Indonesia (so far)

Safe bubbles...

I did both my OW and AOW in Padangbai, Bali with Stijn at Absolute Scuba. It's not Amed but not too far away. I like Padangbai. Absolute is a very professional shop with good training and Stijn is very detailed oriented, but still fun. SSI Scuba Diving Courses Bali - PADI Scuba Diving Courses Bali - Absolute Scuba Bali. Absolute has nice bungalows but if you are on a budget you can stay just down the street at Kerti Inn for $4-$5 US per night. Feel free to email me if you'd like more detail.

Back
Top Bottom