Ding, Ding, Ding

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ladydiver

Founder
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to make one more quick announcement. Mr. Warhammer has just accepted and been promoted to the level of Regulator. Please give him a round of Congratulations.

Cheers,

He will be conducting seminars on the proper use, execution and demonstration of the "Warhammer Manuver"?

Of course those on the first few rows will have full Gallegher attire!

ID

BTW..grats to you Greg

Warhammer the Bold:

You have gone where no man has been before.

You have asked the unaskable.

You have washed the great unwashed.

You have humbled the mighty.

You have kept me up all hours of the night looking at tables of numbers and diagrams of equipment.

Now is payback time!

Congrats and may the Great State of Mississippi recognize one of its natural wonders! I sure do!

Joewr

I'm honored.....

And yes, Don, class is in session. Your the first student! Congradulations!! You earned it from all those years of diving the leopard print in the stock tank. After successfully completeing the class, all the rest of the pond wanders will step aside when you enter the pond! You'll be the Top Bull, Guaranteed!

Hey there Buddy, Congradulations! Catch ya L8r on ICQ

Hey Warhammer... congrats back atcha! Wow... there are so many of "us" now! I have a feeling ID has been asked the same question, no??

But to repeat what ID said, does this really mean you will conduct classes in the correct way to perform your famous maneuver?? They'll be lining up.....

:p

Wow I go away for a few days of diving --- and the "regulators" all come out. First - congrats to you, though I don't think I'll sign up for the maneuver of yours.....
bravo.

I have to ask. I have been in suspense long enough.

What is warhammers maneuver? Several members of the swamp divers were guessing you upchucked thru your reg. So what is it?

Tom

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom