Ding, Ding, Ding

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Originally posted by large_diver
Warhammer,

First you get your trip report in the print version of RSD....now this.....

Congrats.

-LD

Wasn't that something? I had no idea they were doing that. I had looked through the magazine a half dozen times before I noticed it. When I did notice, I was lying in the bed and had just took a shallow of Coke. I spat the Coke all over the bed. There were alot of reader reviews in there this month. And thank you.

Tom... Check this thread. All I did was post a pic a while back. Innocent enough, right? Well the other 2 amigos decided it should have a name. Guess they were just trying to help me out. Anyway, it sorta stuck and we all had a few laughs over it.

And thanks guys and gals!

Warhammer,

We are going to have to put an X-Rating on this site if you and Iguana Don don't shape up! Gawd, that picture is still awesome!

No wonder there is poor vis where you dive!

Joewr

Congrats Warhammer on your new title!!
Maggie, Tom, Diving Gal, Iguana Don, et al I think "The Warhammer Manuever" should be mandatory training for for all regulators. What do you think? First rate people should know first rate manuever underwater shouldn't they?

LOL at JoeWR ... that is one messed up picture. Congrat's Warhammer...
Brad
-- See no Sig ---

Gee THANKS! Joe.... I don't know whether I'll be able to dive in bad viz again after that.... :D

And as for jbd's suggestion that all regulators learn the WM... it's a great idea (NOT)! :p

Warhammer - you're a legend, man.

:nono:

From Warhammer's AOW manual...

Remember: If you feel discomfort while performing the Warhammer Maneuver, ascend until the discomfort is gone, and attempt the manuever again. Never continue a dive if you can't equalize!!!

To the man who brought us so much mirth
with just one picture...

We love ya man... congrats!

Just don't blow this opportunity!

BTW, where did you put that fan? Just don't mix the two...

:p

Pete - I have to say I have really missed you on the boards... LOL LOL LOL... :D

Congratualtions, well deserved.

As a side note, I have a question regarding the Warhammer maneuver...
Is there some sort of warm-up routine or stretching that needs to be done, before embarking on such rigorous exercise?

Back
Top Bottom