Ding, Ding, Ding

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hahahahaha...... is there another expression for ROTFLMAO??? I say that way too much around ID... :D

Excellent retort....

Plop, plop, fizz, fizz...
Oh what a relief is ID!

:p

Whoops... talk about your Freudian slips...

Folks,

The direction this thread has gone reminded me of something W.C Fields (Now, everyone knows who he was, right!)once said. A reporter asked him, "Mr. Fields, do you drink water?" Fields answered, "Never! Fish defecate in it!"

Well, Alison, that will make your low vis diving a lot more fun, won't it!

Joewr (the Humorous)

I hate to say it...

but I think a "cloud" has descended on your congrats thread...

(yeah, I went there again)

:p :p

Congratulations to all the recently appointed (annointed?) regulators,and hello to all the folks on this very informative, and sometimes just a little bit twisted (that is meant as a compliment) Board. I've only been "on line" since April , and this(fortunately) was one of the first boards I found. I've learned and laughed, and even made an occasional post.
I just realized I'd never said "Hi", so "Hi to all"and thanks for making this the best Board of its kind that I've encountered. Good luck,
Miked

PS-my apologies if I posted this in the wrong thread/location - I' still a newbie at web etiquette,etc.

Hahahaha, too funny guys. For some reason I can't get the immortal words of 'Phat Bastard' (Austin Powers, The spy who shagged me) out of my head. LOL!
  • <Insert Heavy Accent>
  • First things first, where's your s**t'ter? I've got a Turtle head poking out!
  • I'm not kidding... I've got a crap on deck that can choke a Donkey!
  • Ohhh, It's squinchy. Ohhh, Christ I'm getting all emotional from it ya know?
  • The Warhammer Maneuver
Hahahaha!

Hey Warhammer,
Good job. You really have helped a lot of us you know. Enjoy your new position! it is well deserved.

Tavi

Back
Top Bottom