Vandenberg Reservations Now !!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

finneganswake

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Experienced Divers only please! We are taking reservations for our 6 pack Dive Boat. We offer trips for those of you who know the value of a trip without the worries.

Our 26' Glacier Bay is set up for everything including Tech Diving, Spearfishing and Night Dives. Some of the ammenities include: 2- Hot water rinse stations, O2 with drop line and reg, Easy on/off platform with T-Ladder and Hand Rails all the way up, Satellite, GPS, EPIRB, Radar, Bose Sound system, Lighting for Night Dives, Tank racks for up to 16 tanks including doubles (6 sets), Bean Bag chairs, Portable Blender (yes, these are a necessity on any dive boat for the ride home), Mask Rinse station, plenty of dry stowage, ice box and MORE!!!

Limiting space to the experienced diver only allows us more freedom in our dive profiles. When we moor up, we alot up to 2:45 at the site! YOU set your profile based on how you are diving :wink:! This allows the tech diver to do their own thing right along side the 2 tank diver! There is no RUSH, we merely set the time for departure and open the gate.

Also on our trips, we have a very experienced crew, of which will have the opportunity to explore the Vandenberg "Extensively" during her stay in port. Allowing them the opportunity to lead a group through the best parts of the ship, if you choose to. Meaning, if you dont want to dive it with the guide, thats fine, otherwise, feel free to join them on their tour of the wreck (NO EXTRA COST for this, it is included).

We are taking reservations on a first come first served basis. How? Well, since there is no set date at the moment....we are making reservations by way of : Day 1 after sinking, Day 2 after sinking, Day 3 and so on. We will offer am, pm and night dives.

Please pm me with any questions or for reservations.

Michael O'Connor
"DiverCity Inc."
1121 A Duval Street
Key West, FL
(305) 879-2955

Last edited:
Have the issues preventing it from getting reefed been cleared up? I thought there was still a bunch of red tape that needed to be settled?

Tom

Last report 3-25-09: Just beginning a series of inspections that should take 4-5 days. Currently still no date, but, moving forward and making it through the red tape. This is all that I know. However, I will be the optimist and begin planning now. There is no financial commitment necessary at least until we have a date for the sinking. Unitil then I am merely gathering info for those that want to make their plans to be one of the first to dive it. So you don't lose a thing, but you will be in line early!

OK, the prices have been set and the day is nearing. For those of you who want a quality trip without the headaches of 20 other divers! We are still taking reservations. Why go with us?? Well, we are a 6 pack boat with plenty of space (26' Glacier Bay Catamaran), the boat has tank racks for 18 tanks and accomodates steels, doubles, etc with ease. The hand rails for the platform are heavy duty and go all the way to the standing position. The T ladder makes it easy for exiting with fins. We also have 2/3 of the boat is under cover with the hard top. The boat is equipped with state of the art electronics, O2 drop reg, lighting galour for night dives, 2 fresh water showers, bean bag chairs, camera/mask rinse, a portable blender (for the ride back to shore), plenty of dry storage and more!!!
Trips run from 7am to noon and 2pm to 7pm. We also offer night dives from 8pm to midnight (only on Saturdays and Wednesdays)
These trips are for Advanced Level and Higher ONLY! Cost is $125 per diver. Rental equipment is available (however tanks are AL80's for now...but we intend to have Steel HP and LP available soon).
Please pm me or call 305-879-2955 to inquire and make reservations. We are a full service Dive Center on Duval Street in Key West! Sales, Service, Charters, Rentals and More!
DiverCity Inc. - 1121 Duval Street - NAUI and PADI Instruction - 305-879-2955 - divercitykw@yahoo.com

Mike

OK, the prices have been set and cost is $125 per diver. Rental equipment is available (however tanks are AL80's for now...but we intend to have Steel HP and LP available soon).
Please pm me or call 305-879-2955 to inquire and make reservations. We are a full service Dive Center on Duval Street in Key West! Sales, Service, Charters, Rentals and More!
DiverCity Inc. - 1121 Duval Street - NAUI and PADI Instruction - 305-879-2955 - divercitykw@yahoo.com

Mike

Unless this is for a full day trip, you might want to rethink your pricing, there are plenty of less expensive options. :no:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom