Gilboa this weekend

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wreckchick

Scubavangelist
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
OK, people, it's settled. I'm going up to Gilboa this weekend and looking to dive on Saturday with some board members. I'm planning on going up Friday night and camping.

Anyone else going to be around?

Rachel

We might go up on Sunday. I've got out of town company on Saterday so if the kids get the yard work done I've got Sunday to sneak away.

Are you staying for Sunday?

I'm finishing up my AOW on Sunday then I have to scoot out. I'm scheduled to be working at 7am Monday morning in Parkersburg, WV. If for some reason that doesn't work out, then I'll be free Sunday afternoon.

Hope to see you there!

Rachel

Bisquit 7,

If you are going to be there Saturday, be sure to check out the free DIR Demo which starts around 10-10:30ish. Detroit Diver had info he posted a week or so here. So as not to be redundant, you should be able to find it by a search for "DIR Demo" or "Gilboa"

Should be a busy weekend between that and DUI Demo days, you shouldn't be hard pressed to find folks to dive with.

Don

Evidently, you guys don't have any graduations or to go to this Sun. Must be nice! This time of year cost me about 20 tank fills in grad. $ to my friend's kids. I can't believe all the invites I got this year.:( Maybe next weekend

:wink:

Barracuda2

Back
Top Bottom