Interesting what you find when you come up for a breath!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dive Alaska

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
Well, after a couple of years of "hearing" about Dive Alaska being discussed on Scuba Board, I figured we better log on and check it out. Please allow me to introduce myself as Scott Anderson, a scuba instructor working for Dive Alaska. I will likely be utilizing this board as a marketing tool for south central Alaska's recreational diving opportunity's as I know them, but I'm looking forward to some friendly discussion and hopefully community-building activities as well. I also skipper a 43 ft dive boat in Resurrection Bay capable of carrying 12 divers. We can provide equipment, gas, and training to all levels of divers.

Safe diving!!!

I know I need to take a breath once in a while so this might have to be my new "distraction" from too much work. When do you leave for Chuuk? Sorry I was so busy today.....

Hey Scott, welcome to the board! How are you coming on that Seward Class?

-Gabe K.

Hey Scott, welcome to the board! How are you coming on that Seward Class?

-Gabe K.

Gabe,
You've been a certified diver for a while now, I hope you've gotten a couple of dives in :) We're transitioning to Smitty's cove in Whittier so feel free to join us some time for a couple of dives!

In fact I have Scott, I got a few dives in while back home in Michigan. My wife and I are going on a cruise in February and I hope to get a bunch in then. Thanks again for the great instruction, I hope to stop by the shop next time I am in Anchorage,

Back
Top Bottom