Diving in/around Pensacola areas.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mwhities

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
My family and I rented a condo in Fort Morgan. We plan to do at least one boat dive. My nephew and I may try to do a few shore dives as well. We'll be down July 25th and August 1st. Would anyone want to join us for a boat dive and maybe a few shore dives? I'll keep an eye on this forum for people that will be wanting to dive when the dates get closer.

PM me or post here if you want to dive with us. We might be willing to go to Morrison's too. He really wants to go there.

Michael

I'd go diving with you, but alas, I'm taking Full Cave that weekend :D

I may be available for a dive.... just let me know

I recommend Down Under for the boat dives.. I dive with them on a regular basis, they are awesome! their number is 251-968-DIVE

I may be available for that weekend. I'll have a little bit better idea as it gets closer... Maybe we can hit the Whiskey again or the jetties. I may also be able to swing a boat dive.

:cheers:

CivilE

I'd go diving with you, but alas, I'm taking Full Cave that weekend :D

You suck...air... or nitrox.... or whatever gas you use that day. :p

Michael

I may be available for a dive.... just let me know

I recommend Down Under for the boat dives.. I dive with them on a regular basis, they are awesome! their number is 251-968-DIVE

Looks like it might be the 29th AND the 30th. At least one of those days for sure.

I may be available for that weekend. I'll have a little bit better idea as it gets closer... Maybe we can hit the Whiskey again or the jetties. I may also be able to swing a boat dive.

:cheers:

If I can arrange two days of boat dives, I won't be doing any shore dives.

CivilE

PM me. I'm local and can go about anytime.

PM sent.

-MW

You suck...air... or nitrox.... or whatever gas you use that day. :p

Michael

Probably 32% filled to 3600 psi :D

Haven't seen you at the quarry in forrreeevveer....you need to come down so we can dive (or meet up at Vortex/Morrison or something)

Michael! Where ya been? I'd dive with you then but I'll be in Cozumel. Like Rita said you need to hit ABWA before then to get some dives in.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom