Looking to Dive near Savannah....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jjintn

Registered
Reaction score
Johnson City, TN... previously Destin, FL
# of dives
100 - 199
Hey, down in the Savannah, GA / Hilton Head SC area for the next weeks or so. Just looking for anyone that might have a boat and want to do a few dives (willing to drive an hr or 2). I'll throw in on gas, buy the beer afterwards, just name it...

Thanks,
Jeremy

There is supposedly a nuclear weapon that the USAF lost off Tybee Island. If you find it I betcha you can make a buck or two!:D

There's a guy that used to post here who lived on Hilton Head, had a private boat and was looking for people to share expenses. You'll have to rent any gear you need in Savannah, the only diveop on Hilton Head closed at least 5 years ago afaik. It's pretty shallow and sandy a long way out so you need a boat to get to the wrecks. At least in the Myrtle Beach area there's some offshore ridges out a couple miles also, not sure if it's the same there.

Hiya Jeremy, I sent you a PM. If the weather and waves will permit, maybe we can get some diving in Friday or Saturday.

Carolyn:shark2:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom