Fiji Dive Operator Recommendations in Pacific Harbour / Bega Lagoon Area

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi SS,

I'm sure others may be able to help with good places right near there, however we went to a small place called Crusoe's Retreat which has an on site Dive Op, called Dive Crusoe's. The resort or retreat is a fantastic place if you don't want all the bells and whistles. It is a very small intimate spot where the main activities are diving or snorkeling. Its not too far at all from Pacific Harbour.

You can dive any of the local areas or i'm sure Don would be able to organise a trip to other sites..

Here are Trip advisor reviews:

Crusoe's Retreat (Coral Coast, Fiji) - Resort Reviews - TripAdvisor

Hope you have a great time where ever you go - We are going back to Crusoe's to do our AOW in three weeks :D

Sierra Sally...very cool trip. We (2 diver, 2 non divers) are looking into a similar trip. We are considering Pacific Harbor or the brand new FIJI GOLF RESORT & SPA, NATADOLA BEACH, a
Intercontinental Hotel. They have amazing deals but the diving is an unknown and it is 60-90 minutes to Pacific Harbor. Interest in what you do as we may learn a thing or 2.

You'd have to check on rates/packages for Beqa Lagoon Resort - look at the posts on this place - extremely well run and well reviewed. And their dive packages are excellent value - and you get the bonus of free shore dives and 5 star gourmet meals. It is also close to the best dive sites and they can organise the best shark dive in the world.

We went to Beqa Lagoon Resort in 2007 and it was excellent. The diving was incredible, the resort was very good and the food was excellent. The staff are all friendly and helpful. The rooms at the resort are nicely appointed but if you are looking for a Marriott experience, this is not the place. The island is very quiet and does not offer tv or radio. It does offer incredible sunsets, great views of the sea, and an opportunity to relax and enjoy life. I agree with Wiggsy, the shark dive is not to be missed! I have been on lots of shark dives but the Beqa Lagoon one is unique in that you can see 7-9 different kinds sharks on one dive. If you have any questions, you can email me at jamescrew6@verizon.net.

Regards,

Bill

We're going to Fiji in Late August. Any recommendations for dive operators in Pacific Harbour / Bega Lagoon area? We've got two novice divers and two experienced divers

how do you post new threads

If you wanting a smaller , private resort I would suggest the Lalati Resort and spa.I just returned a week ago from 9 days at the Lalati Resort on Beqa Island and we had a great time. I have posted a long trip report here. Where ever you end up, the island ,undersea and people are beautiful.

Bula!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom