Keys advice

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

phoneman

Registered
Reaction score
I found myself with a few days off in S. Florida so I was hoping to get a dive in while I'm there. I dove the Key Largo area 5-6 years ago and would like to go back can anyone recomend a charter for 10/9. I would be by myself and with it being a Fri. I don't know if the bigger outfits will have enough people to go out.
Thanks

Give Capt. Gary a call at Couch Republic Divers. I am sure they have at least one boat going out. They are just passed Key Largo in Islandmorada(about 10 minutes further down Rt 1.) I dived with them a few times and always found them to be a great outfit.

Hey Phoneman,

A quick look at our online calendar shows we're doing Reefs both AM and PM on Oct 9th.

We will also have 6 SUDS divers on board in the morning, so I know we're going. If you're not familiar with them they are Soldiers Undertaking Disable Scuba. These are soldiers coming back from the war with various injuries.

If not us then I'm sure you'll find a great place to dive down here. I'm sure others will jump in to let you know their favorite dive shop.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to call or PM.

Good Diving,

Hi phoneman

Ocean Divers in Key Largo goes out with a minimum of 2 divers, guaranteed. Good luck on your 10/9 dives.

Good diving, Craig

Well, now that you have the chance to dive with the SUDS guys, I think you know where you'll be diving! This is a can't miss, and Conch is a top-notch dive op!

Thanks for all of the advice. Hey Debby Diver the towers dive sounds great but my wife will be with me and part of the deal is I can dive as long as she gets to hang out in the Keys. I would like to get more info from you Capt. Gary and will try call the first part of next week

You're welcome, phoneman. I think you'll have a blast diving with Capt. Gary and the SUDS team!!! And there is plenty for your wife to do down there. :)

Phoneman,

If you're not already set-up, give us a call. We're going to the Spiegel in the morning for a possible double-dip, then a deep drop and drift dive in the afternoon.

Tanks and happy diving!

Eric

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom