Florida Dive Show: Diving Blue Heron Bridge presentation

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

D2Diver

Contributor
Reaction score
On Sat at 10am & Sun at 12n Suzan Meldonian will be giving a free slide show presentation about the wonderful fish & other creatures found at Phil Foster Park. This is a must see for those of us who love this extra special beach dive & also for those who wish to dive there someday. Blue Heron Bridge aka BHB is known world wide as a premier muck diving site. Suz will highlight the wonderful animals living in this unique ecosystem and will also debut her new book: UNDER THE BRIDGE. This gorgeous picture journey of the many types of fish and other creatures found in the Lake Worth Lagoon was photographed exclusively at BHB by Suz & she has also included photos taken by her friends. If you have ever wondered what you can see at this dive site that is rarely seen elsewhere on our reefs be sure to attend & "prepare to be amazed".

UnderBridgeCoverOnly[1].jpg

DARN IT ALL but I simply can't get to the dive show. Is Suzan local? Do you think she would give a presentation to my dive club in Fort Lauderdale? The members are fascinated by BHB but haven't really explored it yet, despite my trying to get them up there. The cover shot is amazing!

DARN IT ALL but I simply can't get to the dive show. Is Suzan local? Do you think she would give a presentation to my dive club in Fort Lauderdale? The members are fascinated by BHB but haven't really explored it yet, despite my trying to get them up there. The cover shot is amazing!

Sorry you will miss the show. Suzan is a local diver & one of my dive buddies. We belong to SFUPS the photo club. I'm sure she will be happy to give a talk at your dive club. PM me for her email. Yes the cover is one of my favorite photos & you should see the rest. I am lucky to have one of my photographs included
Deb

We have lots of members in Boca. We have members in SFUPS too but I'm not sure who. I want to join but I have such a stinky work schedule that I couldn't go to meetings.

PM-ing my e-mail address to you, thanks!

This presentation is the main reason we are going.

Part of me says Great! Exposure for all to see...

Part of me says Rats.. We should have never told anybody about it...

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom