Very Excited.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Protist

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
So i'm finally getting my own equipment. For christmas i just got my first BCD and a new pair of fins.
Then I got enough money(with money saved up before christmas) to buy my first regulator setup. Heres what I got.

* Oceanic Gt3 W- Cdx5 Regulator
* Oceanic Slimline Octopus
* Oceanic Veo 180 Navcon Computer
* Inflator hose

* Sherwood Avid BCD
* Aqualung Slingshot Fins
The fins and BCD were a separate gift. But still very excited. Reg setup is suppose to show up tomorrow. Also cant wait to try out my new equipment. Might try to find a pool around here first before I jump in the ocean, just to get used to everything first.
:coffee:

So it IS possible to be as excited on Christmas day when you're an adult as you were when you were a kid!

I have the same reg setup - so now I'm excited with you. I just need to get to Cozumel soon.

Woohoo for you. May you use it long and safely.

Frank

So it IS possible to be as excited on Christmas day when you're an adult as you were when you were a kid!

I have the same reg setup - so now I'm excited with you. I just need to get to Cozumel soon.
Ha, I hear ya
And thanks wookie

That is some good gear. You got it right by trying it out in the pool before jumping in the ocean. Enjoy your new gear!

Sherwood and oceanic are the few brands that I will trust with my life. Trouble now is finding a pool. Worst case scenario I go to a quarry first.

Back
Top Bottom