Big Props to Underwater Explorers.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Randy g

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Over the new years week Kate and I drove down to Boynton Beach from Virginia Beach to get out of the cold and get wet. We dove the last 2 days of 2009 and the first 2 in 2010, ending and starting the year RIGHT!

Kevin and Alex accomodated us and took us on some great dives over 3 days. We hit 3 wrecks, 4 reefs and a beach dive in 4 days and finished off our AOW cert dives in the process. Both Kate and I feel like we took a giant stride in our diving abilities, skills and confidence with Kevins help. Kate was able to see some great stuff, I was to busy dinkin around looking the wrong way and missed the bullshark and turtles. The Goliath Groupers on The Castor were preatty cool though.

This is going to be a tough new years to top! You can see the pics HERE.

Absolutely the best DM you can get!

Kevin Metz, Dive Master of the Year!
120865100.jpg

Best Dive Buddy a guy can dream of.
120864850.jpg

And cool stuff to see.......

120864860.jpg

120865103.jpg

120864861.jpg

120865104.jpg

120864844.jpg

Was Kevin in a wetsuit?!?!?!

I don't recognize the Capt's chair in the 1st shot, it just seems so.... erect. Are you sure this photo was taken on the Explorer? I add my accolades for the South Florida Dive Professional of the Year, congratulations Kevin. See you this Spring.

Good diving, Craig

Thnx for the pix

I have seen Kevin in a wetsuit!!! To me, there is no other Dive OP better IMHO! Kim and I have learned so much from Kevin and Alex, I can't wait to get down there and dive with them. If might be Febuary.... but I am going back!!

I have to second your props, Kevin has provided me with excellent support while diving with my occasional diving sons and nephew. When they don't want to go I ALWAYS enjoy going alone and hooking up with Kevin. I look forward to diving with Underwater Explorers again and again in 2010.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom