For all you Seatech Ledge/John Lloyd Park Divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ft.lauderdale diver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Just want to let you know that when I walked back to my car (at the north end of the parking lot of John Lloyd Park by the pier) after diving at Seatech ledges in Hollywood I had the wonderful experience at 11pm to see someone had smashed the passenger window and rummaged through my glove box, center console and stole my wallet and phone.

I filed a police report, but just want to let everyone know to be careful----leave as many valuables at home!

happy to give you more details if I can prevent it from happening to you.

Was that at the Dania pier parking lot or inside the park?

That bad because we dive there in the evening .Were u alone or with a group ?

That SUCKS!!!!! I am so sorry to read that. I live in Dania Beach. Were you with Wes' crew? Was anyone else vandalized and robbed?

I've heard to never leave a car on those streets between Sheridan and Dania Beach Boulevard either, they will rob you there in broad daylight.

Actually yes I would like more details. I'm on the city's marine advisory board and we oversee the marina and security.

Time are tough and people are getting desperate. There have been reports of car vandalism in the parking lots of the Palm Beach County library system.

Unfortunately you are right and it looks like this economy is just getting worse.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom