10 People Need a Charter in Fort Laud for Saturday night and Sun morning

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

down130

Contributor
Reaction score
Hello,

I have a group of advanced students (about 10 or so) that I need to get out near fort lauderdale on Saturday night and then again Sunday morning. Pro Dive is booked and so is Pompano Dive center. Can anyone suggest a couple others I could try?

Thanks,

mike

Check with e good folks at Sea Experience at the Bahia Mar. Or call Capt. Todd with Amercian Dream Dive Charters at the Hyatt. Both are Fisrt Class operations.

Tell them that Wes sent you!

What sort of dive profiles were you looking for your AOW students?

SeaXP - Scuba Diving - Snorkeling - Fort Lauderdale

Contact Us Today!
801 Seabreeze Blvd.
Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33316
Phone: 954-770-DIVE (3483)
Email: billc@seaxp.com

ScubaFortLauderdale.com - Home of the American Dream II
FOR INFORMATION AND RESERVATIONS
CALL (954) 577-0338

I was going to jump in here and recommend SeaXP and Wes beat me to it. :) If you book with them, tell them Debby Diver said hi!

American Dream is also wonderful.

Who did you end up going out with?

Hello,

I have a group of advanced students (about 10 or so) that I need to get out near fort lauderdale on Saturday night and then again Sunday morning. Pro Dive is booked and so is Pompano Dive center. Can anyone suggest a couple others I could try?

Thanks,

mike

Try Parrot Island Scuba Adventures or Scuba Tyme (both in Pompano) I highly recommend both!

oops, I just realize you were talking about last weekend.

Last edited:
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom