How long to process pic cards? (PADI)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

HydroAuto

Registered
Reaction score
I sent in my OW pic card what seems to be an eternity ago... I am wondering how long does one typically wait to receive a certification card back from PADI? This card was to be sent directly back to me (not the LDS)

Meanwhile I have taken the AOW class and made the dives... I'd like to send the pic card for the AOW in as well, but I'd rather not complicate things for the PADI folks by having two of me in the works at the same time :wink:

You should look at the date on your temporary slip.

From that date the instructor has 7 days to send your PIC to PADI, and they say you should start worrying after 90 days.

Cards are usually sent within 3-4 weeks (Europe).

And BTW, send out the PIC for AOW as well!

Call PADI and ask them if they have receivied your paperwork. they can look it up while you are on the phone, and tell you when you will likely receive it.

four to six weeks after PADI receives the paper PIC you should have your card.

This assumes that there were no problems. Illegible addresses, a missed signature, or a failure to enclose a suitable photo will delay processing.

Just finished 2 padi specialty courses...sent the stuff in on Saturday 7/26/03. Will try to remember to post here when they show up.

I got my DM card in exactly 7 days. Granted, I live 50 miles from HQ.

Ironically enough my card came in on the day I originally posted this thread... the same day I also sent an email over to PADI inquiring about it :D
I sent in my AOW as well... so I'll put my money on Labor day or beyond. :wink:

Received our AOW cards from PADI about 4 weeks after we returned from our trip to Coz where we did our training. Must quicker than I expected.

Thru NASE, I have received C-Cards within 72 hours...typically 1 week

I lost my PADI card a few years back and got a new one. Within a year the pictures was totally gone. So I sent in for another one and (paid again) only to find that one too has in two years totally lost the photo. I don't use PADI anymore and felt that they should make the card over since it is their system in making the card that is faulty not my picture. But they just ask for more money for another questionable card. I now have switched to NAUI training and their cards are faceless. I thought you should know that your card probably will fade and quickly.:livid:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom