Wisdom DateDownload Issue

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rschnied

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I have a Wisdom DC with grey buttons which has performed flawlessly for me. I dove this weekend and when I downloaded my dives to my log I saw may date was wrong in the data. I updated the version of the software to the latest available from Sherwood. This fixed the date problem.

But I still have other issues with the data downloaded from the DC. The data displayed in the log is different from the data displayed on the wisdom. Max depth on the dive was 118’ which is displayed on the DC but in the log … is displayed. When I look at the dive details is reflects the proper depth. End pressure in the log is 8190 when on the computer and in reality it is 570psi. Min temp is recorded in the log as 255 when on the computer it is 77. This was from the first dive of the day. The second dive was recorded on the DC and in the log perfectly.

I installed the software on another computer and downloaded to a clean install with the same results. It appears that the issue is related to an interpretation of the downloaded data.

Any ideas on what the problem may be and the solution. I love my DC and have never had any problems with the accuracy of the data on the DC or downloaded to the log.

Thanks for all the help.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom