Gorgeous flat day and cant find an afternoon dive!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

siegelreptiles

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Amazing--called around everywhere----we have 2 divers wanting to go out preferably in boynton last minute afternoon trip--anyboats have trips?

Ya I wasn't going to go out during the week, but it looks way to nice out there right now! I guess I'll be burning my nitrox fill on a full moon beach dive.

A lot of operators don't seem to run regularly scheduled afternoon weekday dives. I don't know what the min. number of divers is, but I have done some weekday dives with these guys. Unfortunately, their dive schedule is a little unusual in that some of the time slots are for one tank only dives but if you got to get wet, you got to get wet. I have also combined a Scuba Club trip with a trip to Blue Heron Bridge (if tides are right). When I am looking for a weekday afternoon dive, I do tend to steer toward the Friday afternoon two tank dive

Schedule of Scuba Dives and Class Start Dates at The Scuba Club

yeah-ended up out on the yaks off the reef buoys near atlantic. Flat blue water--40ft+ vis by the buoys. Nice coming out of scuba hibernation dive and my first yak dive. Yak diving is actually pretty cool. If I had a fish finder I could easily make it out to the 60ft ledge---

Where did you park and where did you drop off/pick up your yaks?

You could find the ledge if you had a handheld GPS...clipped securely to the boat, of course. :) I have an ancient handheld Garmin, I'll bet it's ten years old but I still find my spots with it.

And, I forget, have I invited you to a Kayuba meeting yet? You missed April's so please try to come to May's. :)

Where did you park and where did you drop off/pick up your yaks?

You could find the ledge if you had a handheld GPS...clipped securely to the boat, of course. :) I have an ancient handheld Garmin, I'll bet it's ten years old but I still find my spots with it.

And, I forget, have I invited you to a Kayuba meeting yet? You missed April's so please try to come to May's. :)

Definitely invite him Debby, Ben is a cool guy and a solid diver.

Awesome, Brian!

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom