Sherwood Wisdom 2 - Upload/Download 2016 date issue

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mrgrimard

Reaction score
I have the Sherwood Wisdom 2 Metal button dive computer; about a month ago the battery was replaced. Since replacing the battery, when I upload my dive log to my home computer, the year portion of all the dives uploaded reflects 2016. I have confirmed that the year portion on the Wisdom reflects 2010. I know how to fix the year portion on the uploaded dives, but how do I fix the date on the Wisdom dive computer so I don’t have to keep fixing the uploaded dive date?

The issue is with the download software. Please uninstall and then re-install the software and drivers. This will fix the issue with the dates when you download your dives.

I unstall and re-installed the software and still have the same issue. Current version of the software is 2.1.0 Build 01.07.10. I am not sure how to unstall the drivers, doesn't the software unstall take care of the drivers? If not, how do i unstall the drivers?

There is no need to un install the drivers, just the software. When you re-install the software you will need to re-install the drivers and this should resolve the issue.

Well I had the same problem - found this post and uninstalled/reinstalled. The issue has not resolved. Please let me know how to fix.

I again unistalled, reinstalled the drivers, reinstalled the software. Dates still come in as 2016. LAtest software from the website. Windows 7 64bit - yes - I installed the correct drivers.

Please reply.

A new release accessed from the auotupdate in the software has corrected the issue. Yay.

Thank you for your voicemail and email. I downloaded the new EXE interface from the sherwood website (1052.Sherwood_Computer_Interface_2.1.1_Setup 3.exe) did the uninstall of the old and installed the new release. This has resolved the issue.

Thank You.

This is a very useful thread. I'm having the very similar problems and, despite having tried all of the above fixes and installing version 2.1.2, no joy.

Have sent an email to Sherwood as suggested above and will post whatever fix is developed.

Just to keep it interesting, the download is correctly picking up dates for 2009 dives and showing the 2010 dives as 2000. When it comes to computers, there are days when I question my own sanity.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom