Shorty in September?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tacky

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I was diving in Nuweiba in June and was fine in my 3mm shorty, but, I was only 18 m OW.

I'm going back to dive in Sinai in September and will probably have a few more deep dives this time :D Is there a big water temperature between 18 meter and 30 meter at this time of the year?

As Asser says there is not much difference and if you want to get an overview of the temperatures in the Red Sea over the year go to WELCOME TO AZIAB, click on YEARLY CYCLE and scroll down for a diagram on the subject.

.....a.....

Yes, I've seen it and as I've understood the water temperatures could be expected to be more or less comparable to temperatures in June.

I had to giggle from your description of 16 C as "nippy", though :)

I'm not sure if that's a blessing or a curse :)

Im gonna be in the safaga reigon at the beginning of october and only intend to wear a shorty. Bless diving in the UK as anything above 10 degrees is like a warm bath to us lol

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom