Curious about Morrison Spring...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lsorenson

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I just saw the thread regarding the Morrison Spring...

Is this a one day dive event or could you stay busy for a couple of days? Reason I asked is because we were going to head down to Genny Springs so I could practice using my new camera setup and figured the Springs or the Devils Den would be a good place to work... I like the looks of Morrison but if you guys know both places could you help me out with this...?

Is Morrison worth driving to and would I get enough practice time in (and maybe catch the big O) or should I head down to the Springs...? I do like the sound of heading out to the Oriskany!

Morrison is a single tank dive usually. Cypress is nearby, but requires a canoe, and is also a single tank dive. Vortex...... is okay if you really need to get a dive in, or like to dive at night.

If you take the Oriskany completely out of the equation, I would prefer Devil's Den and Ginnie to Morrison, but the O is a trump card, and I'd skip freshwater dives to get two tanks in at the Oriskany.

Morrison is a realy nice dive. It is one tank, maybe two if you like it. You won't regret diving Morrison.

Thanks for taking the time... I think with the "O" setting over that way, we might as well go someplace different... Morrison and the O it is...!

Thanks again,

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom