Rumours - D700 replacement - Have any housing manufacturers received advanced specs?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

aquaticman

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm curious to know if any housing manufacturers have received any advanced specs on the D700 replacement/upgrade. Some speculation has been posted regarding a D800 including a book on this model in French and was at one time available through Amazon.
I'm not trying to perpetuate rumours, I'm just wondering if anyone has received any advanced contact from Nikon.

Wishfull, reality is we find out pretty much at the same time as everybody, and when we find out ahead of time it will be a day or two before the actual launch date, we have great relation ship with the local reps who gives us access, when they can, to the first demo camera so we can laser scan them in a 3d model.

Check this link to see the process: DPG Exclusive -New Mini Series About The Process of Creating An Aquatica Housing

Wishfull, reality is we find out pretty much at the same time as everybody, and when we find out ahead of time it will be a day or two before the actual launch date, we have great relation ship with the local reps who gives us access, when they can, to the first demo camera so we can laser scan them in a 3d model.

Check this link to see the process: DPG Exclusive -New Mini Series About The Process of Creating An Aquatica Housing

Very nice series, well done, and great pics.

When do you add the bubble gum and duct tape?
[Ducking and running!!!]

[:wink:]
Cp

Back
Top Bottom