Shore Diving recommendation – Monday 6/6 afternoon

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SouthSideScubaSteve

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I am looking for some local insight into a good & easy shore diving site to kick off our week of diving here in the Pompano Beach area. I’m looking for a site that’s easy to access and has a decent beach area for my non-diving wife & son hang out while the diving portion of the family get’s our feet wet so to speak!
My first choice would be the BHB, but we are tied up with other activities until mid-afternoon tomorrow and will miss tomorrow’s high tide…
I have read some about a good site just south of the Deerfield pier, but have also heard that it is important to stay north of the “public beach” …. I’ve also read about a site off of Palm Avenue (near Commercial), but access and parking seem somewhat limited.
Which of these sites would you recommend, or is there a better one that I’m overlooking ??

check out datura ave, just south of commercial. reef is very close to shore, not even the pier's length. the beach there is really nice too usually not too crowded durring the week

check out datura ave, just south of commercial. reef is very close to shore, not even the pier's length. the beach there is really nice too usually not too crowded durring the week

Thanks!! is there parkign in the area?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom