Strasbourg area mid July

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jendra

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I am looking into possibly heading to Strasbourg for a few weeks while my friend takes a class there. I believe we will do some tourist 'stuff' on the weekends when she is not in class. But I was wondering if there was any mid week dives that you would suggest I do while I entertain myself while she sits in a classroom.
I am still in the planning stage but at this moment it looks like I will fly into Paris around July 14...head to Strasbourg...and then we may fly back to the US from Italy around Aug 4. This has been a last minute thing for me to join her.. so that is why I am not sure about some of the details.

Any help and or suggestions both for above and below water will be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!
Jen

I recently returned home. 3 weeks in Europe with a 15 day/22 country Eurorail pass was the way to go!
What a great adventure!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom