make your own spearfishing gun?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You should take this post over to the crazy guys in the DIY section. The concoct all sorts of things. PVC is the your best friend over there, you can trade it like cigarette's in prison.

Almost all spearguns made today were started as small garage industries.Now it is even easier with parts readily available and inexpensive.Quite a few spearfishermen customize thier guns to thier own personal style.Try www.spearboard.com and do some searching.

I guess a good way to start would be a pole spear? I haven't been spearfishing before, so I'm admittedly clueless.:confused:

Babelfish once bubbled...
I guess a good way to start would be a pole spear? I haven't been spearfishing before, so I'm admittedly clueless.:confused:

Pole Spears (Hawiian Slings) are awesome. If you ever rent a place on the beach where you can catch your dinner, the pole spears are just perfect.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom