halcyon bp with a bit of rust

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ofl0926

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
hey whats up guys. let me first start by saying that i love the halcyon eclipse bp/wing. i dove it saturday for the first time and it felt so good. it was so comfortable. i felt like i was wearing nothing. we did a beach dive and the swim out to the reef was effortless. i am very impressed and pleased with my purchase. i only have one concern. once i returned home... i took apart my bp/wing and noticed a bit of rust on the wing side. its only in one corner but i was wondering why this happened.its a stainless plate. i rinsed with fresh water and that is when i noticed it. any advice for this. i purchased it on wednesday and dove it saturday. thanks in advance

Odd for a ss plate. But I would not lose sleep over it.

If you purchased from a shop however, take it back. I have had very good customer service with my Halcyon products.

Yeah i am going to call them tomorrow to see what they say. Hopefully they exchange the same day!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom