Scubapro Seahawk, Who has it?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I purchased one after trying my son's. It is by the simplest and quickest way to swap tanks using the super-cinch tank strap. Placing the carry strap around the tank valve ensures it is attached to your tank at the same spot every time. The pockets are probably too generous. Depending on your waist size it may interfere with the buckle. My son wears a large wetsuit, but there is not enough room for him to tighten the waist strap becasue the pockets but-up against each other. I wear a medium suit but have to wear a small BC. My adivce is to try on with wetsuit to make sure you can cinch the waist strap firmly.

I bought one recently and have only 2 dives with it but so far i like it. Only complain is also the waist buckle, it's little bit too loose even when tighten all the way. Luckily i dont feel that it's a big issue for me coz otherwise bcd fits nicely and the big velcro strap is there anyway. I have the size medium and i'm 182cm/75kg, quite slim. Might be good idea to try it before buying, i did not have the possibility:(
I really like the tank strap buckle system, very easy to use and feels really solid. Bcd is also very comfortable out of the water even with all weights attached. So far i've used only small weights on back trim pockets (1kg each), rest on weight pockets and underwater position feels just perfect.
I'm not so sure about the pockets yet, maybe little cramped when the weight pockets are in but at least they are pretty big.
Anyway, I can recommend this BCD.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom